Live Salsa music in the Berkshires!
Spice up your life with Salsa Band Orquesta Alegre and Berkshires Salsa, bound to get you up dancing or toe tapping!
- Doors open – 7 PM
- Salsa lesson with Alan Franco – 7:30 PM
- Bachata Lesson with Alan Franco – 8:15 PM
- Social Dance – 9 PM to 1 AM
Our friend, Andres Prieto, who is originally from Colombia and has been a Latin Music DJ for more than 10 years, will also be alternating sets with Orquesta Alegre playing Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha-cha, Cumbia, Kizomba, and more to get you moving to all the Latin styles you love!
Saturday, March 25th.
Tamarack Lounge at Bousquet Mountain
101 Dan Fox Drive
At the door: $25
TICKETS ARE LIMITED!.. Hurry and save your spot.
You can buy you tickets online by clicking the button below. Your tickets will be mailed to you to the address you provide.
Or you can purchase your tickets at the following locations (cash only):
- Tamarack Lounge at Bousquet – 101 Dan Fox Drive, Pittsfield, MA.
- Jim’s House of Shoes – 239 North St, Pittsfield, MA.
- Lucia’s Latin Kitchen – 17 Wendell Avenue Extension, Pittsfield, MA
- La Fogata Restaurant – 770 Tyler St, Pittsfield, MA
- Nutrition in the Berkshires – 648 North St, Pittsfield, MA
You can also buy your tickets at one of Berkshires Salsa’s Latin Nights. Click Here to see upcoming Latin Nights >>
ATM available at Tamarack Lounge at Bousquet and the bar accepts credit and debit cards.